Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Circle's Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies

I made a few batches of these peanut butter cookies for 5 guys when 3 of Joe's best friends plus one more all came to visit (these were not small men). We ate, drank, toked, played cards, ate more and were very very merry. And it was good. And then there were none.

I found this scrumptulescent recipe in a shoebox of cut-out recipes from various reading materials that my mom had put together. It was just waiting for me to scour through it on one of the visits back to the east coast. This was a few years ago shortly after my appetite for baking and cooking set in. The appetite has settled and practice has proved to make perfect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these cookies from my/your childhood and they were AWESOME! I can't wait to try baking them!! Peanut butter cookies make me use lots of exclamation points!!!!

    ReplyDelete